Skip To Main Content

Health Office


     A student who becomes ill in school should report to the health office.  If a student is too ill to remain in school, the nurse will contact the parent or guardian.  It is imperative that each parent/guardian submit updated emergency contact information.

     Any accident on school property, on a field trip, or on the school bus is to be reported to the nurse, a building administrator, or the chaperone.  A student incident  report form must be filled out, and the nurse will provide information regarding insurance.

Contact Information

Diane Lieberman, R.N.
516 305-8305
Email Ms. Lieberman